So we had the pleasure of asking Michelle Godden about what she thought of the Modified Girls club and brand. Michelle has attended quite a few of our events and always shows us her contuined support to the club. She is amaingly hands on and works on all her own car. She has also preiovusly helped us repair another fellow members car on a stand at Incarnation in 2016! Showing up all the guys! She is awesome!!!
- How long have you been a member of Modified Girls and what to you drive? I’ve been a member for 9 months and I currently drive an r33 skyline.
- How long have you been in the car scene for? I have been in the car scene since 2010 although wasn’t as active as I am now.
- Have you attended any shows with Modified Girls? Which ones and what did you think of them? I’ve been on stand with MG at Incarnation and also Corbeau open day, both events were great! With lots of lovely members and cars.
- What do you like about Modified Girls the most? MG is a good place for girls who are petrol heads to get together without the fear of being branded and to get advice when needed
- Have you got any of the MG merch or used any of the Modified Girls discounts or sponsors? Which ones and how did you find them? Unfortunately I don’t own any merchandise at the moment although I’ve bought stickers, nor have I used any discounts as of yet.
- Do you have any of the Modified Girls merchandise? What do you think of it? What else would you like to see next year? I am looking foward to doing a lot of the major shows and maybe some smaller more local ones too.
- Which shows would you like us to do next year? Maybe a few more meets if possible preferably on a Saturday.